Tuesday, October 5, 2010
CH P Applying Linear Equations in Two Variables
Option 4 - Chapter Opener Problem - The Speed of Light p36
1. The first thing I did was replace the word problem with Uranus and gathered the required information from google.com.
2. I used the equation formulas that the book used in their problems: t=a/r, d=rxt, and d=rxt.
3. In all of the problems I simply plugged the numbers in: distance, rate, and time.
4. Then I solved after changing all the numbers into scientific form and got my solutions.
5. I also drew a picture to show my solutions.