Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About Me

My name is Kerri, and I'm a junior at Oakland High. When I was 5 I moved to North Carolina and was raised in Burlington, a small suburban city with no buses at all, imagine how thats like, being on your best behavior so that your parents will take you places. I moved back to CA last year. At first i was really sad that I had to leave my friends and family (on my dad's side), but with all the new technology out there I'm very grateful that I could communicate with them all. And oakland isn't as bad as I thought. The one thing I like about Oakland is the diversity. The first day I came I had a cultural shock because there was so many asians. It's pretty funny because I'm asian too. For the first time in like forever, I could here people speaking mien and they're not family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment